Well, it's perfect as the spread for this delicious sandwich.
Okay, I couldn't think of a proper name to go with this sandwich, and Ashleywich just sounds stupid.
But regardless of what you call it, this is a delicious sandwich. Here are the ingredients I use!
- My homemade yogurt
- A red apple
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Dried cranberries
- Homemade vinaigrette, or just some flavoured vinegar
- Flax seeds, chia seeds, all kinds of healthy seeds
1. Cut the apple into thin slices
2. Mix all your seeds in with your yogurt before spreading it on
3. Make a sandwich (I think you can handle that part without a description)
4. Sprinkle with delicious vinaiggrette/vinegar
5. Eat and/or serve!
I love these sandwiches so much. And if I'm going to make it ahead of time, I just put all the little or liquid ingredients in their own tiny, stainless steel, lidded bowls that I have. Then I put those and the large dry ingredients together in one big Tupperware container.
Now get off your duff and go make and name this sandwich!